Navigation Menu

Summer Wants

singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore

Ongoing list of unlimited desires





singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore
singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore
singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore
singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore
singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore
singapore blogger style fashion street photography stylexstyle bloglovin asia ootd outfit look book the white rabbit cafe singapore



I can't wait for the mini holiday in Saigon (Hoi Chi Ming City), Vietnam next week. 

Recently I just have a surge of to-buy items such as:
- Swim suit (extra hard since it is for my summer-not-ready body)
- Shades (Just want a classic one, so I can wear interchangeably with my current silver one)
- 35mm Camera lens (????) 

Feels like my capital outflow is way surpassing my capital inflow already. All for my summer holiday, adding on top of the holiday itself. LOL. 

Should I or should I not?